Some silly times from the past week...
I bought him these links so we could attach some toys to the carseat to entertain him. There were some leftover links so I made a little loop that he LOVES to wear as a necklace. Even Daddy admits that it's cute!
I bought him these links so we could attach some toys to the carseat to entertain him. There were some leftover links so I made a little loop that he LOVES to wear as a necklace. Even Daddy admits that it's cute!
The kid is obsessed with pouches. I don't really mind because they're easy and don't make a mess. We now have to spell the word so he doesn't know what we're talking about. I brought one with to Smashburger for dinner on Friday as a little snack while we waited for our food. He also ate sweet potato fries and then I switched them out for their veggie fries made from carrots and green beans. He loved them!


No comments:
Post a Comment