Monday, June 4, 2012

New shoes!

Daddy thought you looked funny without shoes on when we go out to eat or to the store. Babies don't really need shoes, but Mommy figured some sandals might look cute and it was an excuse to go shopping!
Our little guy can still fit into the 0-3 month shoes, but we went with the 3-6 month size so there's room to grow. These are still a little big, but hopefully, they won't fall off.
You had a lot of fun playing with your new shoes and Mommy was happy with the bargains! Both pairs are from Old Navy. The shark flip-flops were $1.49 and the brown "leather" sandals were $6.

2 comments:

  1. I know that baby shoes are pretty much worthless, but they are so cute. I have a hard time not buying them. I figure it keeps their feet warm!

    ReplyDelete