Thursday, March 29, 2012

Weight Musings

I was shocked when I stepped on the scale the other day.

100.

What?

The scale must be broken. I better do it again.

100.

Holy crap.

I weigh as much as I did when I started college!

I lost a lot of the muscle I had before I got pregnant. I've been sick 6 times in the past 7 months and only work out about 3 times a week compared to the 5 or 6 I used to do. Running around all the time and up and down the stairs must have really paid off! I definitely don't feel like my body is the same, but I'm happy with the progress I've made in such a short time. I'd really like to put on a little more muscle on my arms and abs and maybe try to start running again if I can find a bra that will work.

It's such a weird feeling to be able to fit in a lot of my old clothes. I just started buying a few new spring things now that I feel like my body is mostly back to normal. I'd really like to have a few things that I like and I feel good in rather than all my old stuff that just looks kind of awkward and old.

Next up, get healthy so we can go swimming, try to run outside, and get some of those mom arm muscles.

2 comments:

  1. Argh! Jealous here!! I am losing weight... just very slowly and getting really impatient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, you need to eat some cheeseburgers lady!!!

    ReplyDelete