Thursday, March 15, 2012

My lil' peanut

Connor is a member of the Peanut Club. He's a lil' guy, but he's strong and smart!
I saw this iron-on at Joanns and HAD to have it!
His little size is often a topic of conversation with people. Random people that talk to us always think he's a lot younger than 6 months. But then he seems really gifted because he's so alert and smiley, so that's fine :) When people are rude about it and think he needs to go to the doctor, I get a little upset. His doctor thinks he's just fine and so does his mommy. He's actually started to get a little noticeably chunky now that he's eating solids so much.
Lil' Peanut hanging out with Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has an opinion and it seems no one can keep it to themselves either! People comment on your baby beeing skinny... people are always commenting on my baby being fat... it's like, he isn't fat, he is a baby and perfectly adorable so shut up!!! That shirt is adorable, I love it!

    ReplyDelete