Friday, March 30, 2012

Daycare highlights & Goodbye!

Today is Connor's last day of daycare at this location. After a 13 month waiting list, we got into the daycare on the Walgreens campus so Daddy will be very close by. It's a little bittersweet for me because I got to know the teachers and liked them a lot. Connor had his own little fan club of people who came to see him and his eyelashes! Everyone there has been so sweet to us especially when it was so hard to start him there at only 3 months old. But we're going to be saving about $400 a month with the new place, so that's a great benefit. It's still the same company so the programs will be almost the same. He also has a friend who will be transferring with him so he'll have a familiar face.

I was so happy to see some great photos of him on his last day! Could he be sitting unassisted here? Hubby called me as soon as he saw it!

Here he is with Miss Sue who has been his caretaker for the last few months. I think the girl in the orange shirt is Lisa, his girlfriend, who always comes to see him when I'm there. He must have a love for girls named Lisa!
I love the little note to him:
All of the infant unit would like to say goodbye to Connor, today is his last day!
Hopefully, he won't notice the transition too much and Mama will just have to make friends with the new teachers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that has to be tough. Probably more on you than on him but transitioning to something new is never easy. I'm sure it will go well and saving $400 a month and having Daddy close makes it sound like a better deal. (Daycare is outrageously expensive!)

    ReplyDelete