Baby's the size of an onion!Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.
Anyway, it's the big 1-7 this week. I'm not really sure I believe there's a 5 inch baby in there, but I'll trust the Bump...
I think the morning sickness is starting to get better. But of course, once I told a few people this news, it came back. I still think it's on its way to being over, so that's good.
My nails and hair are growing like crazy. Really need to file my nails when I'm done with this post...
We went on our first daycare tour during the week. It's early, but I want to have options and be prepared. The place was very close to our house which is really convenient. All the people that worked there were very nice and willing to talk to us. The place seemed a little cramped, but we'll have to compare it to some of the others. I would feel comfortable going with this place if it ended up being our favorite. We're headed to another place on Wednesday.
1.5 weeks until we have our gender ultrasound!
I think the morning sickness is starting to get better. But of course, once I told a few people this news, it came back. I still think it's on its way to being over, so that's good.
My nails and hair are growing like crazy. Really need to file my nails when I'm done with this post...
We went on our first daycare tour during the week. It's early, but I want to have options and be prepared. The place was very close to our house which is really convenient. All the people that worked there were very nice and willing to talk to us. The place seemed a little cramped, but we'll have to compare it to some of the others. I would feel comfortable going with this place if it ended up being our favorite. We're headed to another place on Wednesday.
1.5 weeks until we have our gender ultrasound!
No comments:
Post a Comment