Looks like this is almost the end of the IUIs. I've done 5 cycles and the medicine doesn't seem to be as effective as it used to be. The thought of the next step (IVF) freaks me out like crazy. I never, ever thought it would come to this. If the IUI worked once, why can't it work again? IVF is scary...the process, the money, the stress, the time, etc. I've come to terms with this as my future and I'm starting to accept it. When I told my mom the news, she cried. Why does this have to happen to her oldest daughter? I feel so guilty that there's something wrong with me.
The past 2 days I had my last chance before the next step. I begged for two IUIs to increase the chances. Any day now I'll start feeling all the pregnancy symptoms and start getting excited. It's so hard not to get excited, but I always know in the back of my mind that it might just be the meds. Please, please give the me the thing I want most this holiday season.
No comments:
Post a Comment