Friday, September 18, 2015

Connor-isms

Connor and I went shopping this morning. I explained how we buy presents and hide them until we give them to someone as a surprise. When we got home, he said, "We got you a shirt, Dada, but it's hiding."

While driving in traffic...
Connor: Why they go slow? Tell them to go faster!

Seeing the beach for the first time as we drive up...
Are you kidding me?!?

During a conversation about kindergarten and school...
Soon I'm gonna go to high school. You don't take naps. You just play. 

Connor: Mama, what are you doing with that American flag? [how does he know what an American flag is?!?] Me: Next week is America's birthday. Connor: Do we get presents? 

Connor: Mama, I wanna watch my tv show.
Me: No, I'm watching my show called "Big Brother." It's about a big brother. Who's a big brother?
Connor: Me! I wanna watch your show!

Me: Ugh, my shirt is wrinkled.
Connor: That's okay, Mama, wrinkles are fun!

"Dada, you're the only one that can pick my nose, right?"

When I lay on her [Caylee], it makes me happy.

Entering a port-a-potty for the first time...
It looks like a trash can. 

Let's play Mommy & Daddy.  I'm the mommy!

I have a purse.  Let's go shopping, guys!"

No comments:

Post a Comment