Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My Birthday

Let's ignore the fact that this was the worst birthday I've ever had.  Between getting mastitis, a cold, my mac dying, everyone forgetting my day, etc., it was pretty bad.  These photos capture the short amount of time that was sweet and I enjoyed.

Connor was very upset in the morning because he didn't want to leave the house.  He was afraid he would miss my party!

When he got home from daycare, he insisted that we make it a real party.  I felt absolutely awful, but I dug out some party napkins, balloons, noise makers, etc. to make it feel more like a birthday.


I could hardly even sit up, but I had them post on the floor for some pictures.  Caylee was all dressed up in her new jean overall party dress!




Ruffle butt!

They got me a cute card with a picture of a family hanging out on a couch.  Connor pointed out every person in our family on the couch.  He also said he picked out the gift bag...lol, he knows me very well!


Dada let Connor pick out two shirts for me and he did pretty well!  I still need to try them on, but they're cute!  They're also going to get me a pink baseball glove so I can practice baseball with Connor.
And then I went to bed and crashed...

No comments:

Post a Comment