It was freezing out, but we braved the cold for the Easter Egg Hunt! I had a feeling Connor might be scared of the Easter Bunny again, but I was really hoping for the best. They separated the kids by age group, so that was a big plus to this hunt. However, the Easter Bunny came out to start the hunt and Connor freaked out. He ran away from the eggs just as all the kids ran into the box to start grabbing them. I picked him up while he was crying and ran inside. I didn't want him to be the only one without any eggs and then be disappointed! I ran him right into the middle and quickly grabbed 3 eggs for his basket.


As soon as he got back out, he was happy and loved opening his eggs with Dada! He also got to jump in the bounce house with his friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment