He's been so exhausted lately from all the activities and running around! I can't believe I was able to get all the way into his room to take photos and he didn't even wake up!


Caylee loves her Papa! He thought her smiles were the best!
Ummm, they took over the bed, so where am I going to lay down?
And they did it again the next night!
Lately, when I pick Connor up at daycare, he doesn't want to leave! On Friday, I found him at the sensory table playing with bubbles. I've been giving him a choice of going with me to the baby room (like we usually do) or staying for a few more minutes to play and he's been wanting to play! I think he feels grown up since he's been spending more time in the older preschool room recently too.



No comments:
Post a Comment