Not really my kind of store, but it was a reason to get Daddy to come to the outlet mall with us! Connor and I have never been there, so I was interested to see what the fuss was all about. You probably know I'm not into camping, hunting, fishing, etc, but I love shopping. It was actually pretty adorable to see how Connor loved looking around at everything.


I've always said I wanted Connor & Daddy to have matching Carheart suits when they're out in the snow. I found them! It's not like I'm going to spend that much on a suit he'll outgrow in 2 months, but the hat was pretty cute.
We stopped by all the fish tanks to show Connor the giant fish. He was actually kind of scared of this one because the fish were huge and right up in his face. Someone brought their dog into the store (??) and he really enjoyed that.
So all in all, a very interesting place with lots to look at. I told the boys I would support them going camping or fishing while I stayed at home in my comfy bed.


No comments:
Post a Comment