Eek! I meant to post this last week and it must have gotten lost with all my other posts. Anyway, we attended Lincoln's 1st birthday party and Connor had a great time. We don't get to see them very often because they live so far away (63 miles!), but we made a trip to their house for this special occasion. Connor had a blast playing with all of Lincoln's fun toys!


I think I'm raising a little mischief maker because I found him several times running around with the older boy and shrieking down the hall and stairs!
Connor was very patient while we sang "Happy Birthday" and watched Lincoln taste his yummy cake. As Lincoln reached in for more cake, Connor said, "More! More!" and did his "more" sign. I'm not sure if this meant he wanted Lincoln to have more or if he wanted his own cake.
Lucky for Connor, he got a big piece of cake to try himself. I think we ate a little too much, but it was so good! We had to leave a little early so Connor could nap on the way home, but we had a wonderful time!


No comments:
Post a Comment