Sunday, October 31, 2010

Maybe a Halloween baby?

After a meeting with the doctor after the last cycle, we decided to increase my injection doses to be a little more intense. The secret is finding the exact formula of hormones, injections, and days of the cycle that will be the best for the IUI. I've been closely monitored during this cycle and ended up at the office for blood test and ultrasounds 4 out of the last 5 days. It's been been very stressful to make the time to get there every day, but I'm hoping that watching everything this closely will help. To our surprise, we ended up having the IUI on a weekend which we've never done before.

Yesterday at support group, someone reminded me that my IUI would be on Halloween and I hadn't even though about that! How cool would it be to make a Halloween baby? This is the perfect time and I would love to have a baby next summer when it's still warm out. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself, but I feel like we've done everything SO carefully for this cycle. Crossing our fingers, toes, and Kitty's paws that this one works.

No comments:

Post a Comment