Friday, September 17, 2010

Big Fat Negative

Round 5 was negative.

The wait until the test today was very hard. There were days when I was completely convinced I was pregnant again. I had a lot of symptoms and kept comparing them to last time. Then I'd get pissed at myself for being excited and then having to get my hopes up. Last night I couldn't sleep as I got super excited to pee on a stick in the morning. I woke up to horrible cramps and tried to convince myself it was implantation. Nope...big fat negative.

Hubby was cheery as usual and tried to look on the bright side by saying we already have a "baby" to deal with (Kitty) but it's still sad. I can't help but be terribly depressed today and hold back the tears. Just when I thought I was starting to feel better...now back where I started. Part of me just wants to roll up into a ball and cry all day in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment