This week we went for my 8 week check-up and got some devastating news. The baby was not growing. I was in complete shock and filled with sadness, questions, and anger. Why did this have to happen to us? What did I do wrong? I thought we would be one of the lucky ones that didn't have to go through this. My mind was filled with every emotion I could possibly think of and I didn't know how to cope. It's been a very hard week, but my family has been very supportive. I'm starting to come to terms with this reality, but I know it will take a long time to really cope with this.
Tomorrow I am having a D&C and I will say goodbye to my little angel. While I am very scared and nervous, I look forward to the future. I hope that there will one day be another Baby T to blog about. Until then, I think I may continue to use this to document my journey.
Thank you all for your support and love,
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment